Make a splash with fruit and edible flower ice cubes.
Posted on Dec 13, 2017 Comments (1)|
Impress your guests with attractive fresh fruit and edible flower ice cubes.
So simple to make and super pretty, these colourful fruit ice cubes will make your drinks, healthier and infuse a tasty of summer goodness.
Pop these fruity florally, juicy, icy jewels into your favourite summer drinks. So easy to make!
How to make summer fresh fruit ice cubes
1. Place chopped fresh just-ripe fruit such as mango, apricot, peach and nectarine in deep ice-cube trays.
2. Add a few cherries, blueberries and raspberries.
3. Scatter with fresh edible flowers such as nasturtiums or native violets.
4. Fill the ice-cube trays with cold water to cover the fruit and flowers.
5. Freeze for 4-5 hours or overnight until firm.